Saturday

Dec fair preview: 'Tuesday's Child'


We are so excited about this new maker - Nicola Robson of 'Tuesday's Child'.  Nicola makes impressively finished, original jewellery focusing on themes about woodland animals and seafaring, and they are simply perfect gifts.  She will be joining us at our last event for 2012 at Leeds Corn Exchange on Dec 1st...




'I started up Tuesday's Child after graduating a Fashion Marketing degree at Northumbria University. I set up a studio on the family farm in Northumberland where I started making jewellery from scratch using the lost wax casting process. I take inspiration from many places including travel, the British countryside and vintage jewellery. My aim was to create a truly crafted collection of simple pieces with a focus on detail that makes my jewellery unique. I also wanted to create jewellery that was affordable and would last a lifetime. I recently relocated to Leeds.'


No comments:

Post a Comment