Tuesday

reetsweet valentine's fair: gingerbread cupcake


Well all love a bit of homemade shabby chic, and new to reetsweet Kate Baker aka Gingerbread Cupcake is going to be at the Valentine's fair on feb 11th 10am to 5pm with her loveable bags and accesories...




'I make Gingerbread Cupcake in my studio at home in Leeds. I have a love for all things artistic and have painted since I was a child. After leaving my job when I had my children, I found the time to explore my creative side. I took a fashion and interiors course where I began to sew.




I discovered my passion for textiles and found that I can use my sewing machine as my paintbrush. I use appliqué and freehand machine embroidery to create my designs, using gorgeous vintage and new fabrics, buttons, beads and ribbons. Each piece is unique and most of my products can be personalised. With my fun and functional personal and interior accessories, I hope to make someone smile.
'

They make the perfect gift for that special lady in your life for valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment