Wednesday

Sing to me: introducing Gemma from Melodies Jewellery


"As a practicing Jeweller and Interdisciplinary Artist, I find my work reflects many of my personal motivations. My range is inspired by a passion for music, a desire to re-use redundant materials, being able to hold something meaningful close to you, popular culture and a need for progression. I've developed my work to suit this ethos and now create a range of home-wares and gifts alongside my core jewellery.

These ranges are entirely made from neglected musical materials, instruments and other musical parafinelia.' 

Gemma started her business in 2012 after years of making jewellery for fun and having graduated college with a BA (hons) in Interdisciplinary Art. Catch her at reetsweet on Dec 7th, or shop online at www.melodiesjewellery.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment