Tuesday

leeds uni fair preview: memo helen


I tend to get a bit geeky around people I admire, and I have a total craft crush on this lady - helen memo - appearing at our next fair nov 8th leeds uni:


'hi there, my name is helen,
my surname is entwisle and my alias is memo. i am a freelance illustrator and screen printer currently based in leeds. i graduated from norwich school of art and design in 2007 with a first class degree in visual studies. my work includes hand drawn and screen printed illustration, self-published zines, greetings cards, hand printed stationery, limited edition prints, tote bags and accessories. i put together a collaborative zine called ten fingers'

Her simple visual style, coupled with a sense of fun are quite uplifting I think, and I find her to be very original - I hope you love her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment