Friday

Just the tipple...




Reetsweet is delighted to announce yet another new stallholder for the April fair - Truly Scrumpy aka Holly Hulse...



'I am the founder of my own brand of handmade accessories and homeware, 'Truly Scrumpy'. I started making things in 2009, hand-crafting friend's birthday presents and token gifts for loved ones. This turned into an all consuming passion and I truly caught the crafting bug. Now, if I see something I like, I have to try my hand at making it. I can't resist. I like to think of myself as a 'Jill of All Trades'. For the past two years, I have been attending craft fairs and markets in the North, selling my wares to people from all walks of life. I love the reaction I get from people: it's the nicest thing in the world to make someone smile because of something you've made. I find it incredibly rewarding. I see my work as quirky, colourful and full of life'



Come and meet Holly at reetsweet April 3rd at Leeds Corn Exchange...

No comments:

Post a Comment