Saturday

Big bear hug!


Although I'm a grown woman, I still have a few plushes hanging around...I'm not a bunny boiler but I just can't let go of a few! Sian, shares my passion, creating 'Strawberry Kitten' her range of toys, sketches and homewares...

'I'm a self taught crafter with a love for anything cute! I currently sell handmade plush animals and have recently added my new range of bear cushions, including a baby blue and baby pink one, perfect for the babies nursery! I also sell prints of my illustration work, all of which is based on my plush creatures. I am currently really trying to push my illustration and drawing work as my dream is to create my childrens picture book'





Her range sells very well at reetsweet.
.so get down fast to catch her new collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment