Thursday

Bears on tour!!


I love a good cuddly toy, I know at my age I should be over this and that perhaps I shouldn't have both a toy collection and a mortgage but that's just how I roll. Sian from 'Strawberry Kitten' is returning to reetsweet in february after a fantastic reception at the last fair...not only are they beautifully made these toys, but they even have accessories! Squeal!



In Sian's own words... "I have been creating plush animals for about 6 months now and love making something that makes people smile, young and old! I'm always expanding my range of creatures and developing my textiles skills. I also aspire to be an illustrator of some sorts, my life goal is to make a children's picture book! so recently i have been working on illustrations that are inspires by my plush animals."



Catch Sian's Bears whilst you can at reetsweet feb 6th in leeds corn exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment