Friday

The vintage jewellery box..a treasure trove of loveliness!



Whats the name of your stall and how did you choose it? 'The name is The Vintage Jewellery Box and it’s basically just what it says…I’m a pretty straightforward kind of a girl! I offer hand-designed vintage inspired jewellery with a modern twist made up of a mix of vintage and reproduction charms.


How did you start out making handmade? I’ve been making jewellery for as long as I can remember but got back into it more seriously 3 or 4 years ago. I love the idea of being able to create and wear something individual and different to what’s around in most shops.

What keeps you inspired? That idea of making something new and unique and the pleasure that I get from having other people choose to wear my pieces as well! I also just really enjoy browsing for new charms and lockets whether this is in antique shops or on-line and just getting inspired to make new pieces out of the things that I find, I’m currently most inspired by all sorts of different lockets, cameos and cabochons and finding new ways to use them.'

...Come and see Beky's stall at reetsweet's christmas fair next sunday 5th dec at the leeds corn exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment