Tuesday

It's cold outside, but not at reetsweet!

Reetsweet is proud to introduce to you all 'Strawberry Kitten' - aka Sian, a very gifted designer and maker of plushes, Sian told us a bit about herself...

'I am a self taught crafter who currently creates plush animals. Crafting is what I want to do in life, I recently became a mum and am using this somewhat hectic time to set up my crafting business. I am new to the craft fair scene but am loving it so far and hope to make it a regular thing. Im always on the look out for new products to sell and crafts to learn, I love photography and drawing and hope to start selling my own illustrations very soon, I will also be expanding my range of plush toys and pushing my textiles skills as I feel I have so much more to learn!'

I think you'll agree with me that these are something very special and the attention to detail on them - including scarves, fang teeth for halloween, the cute little paws - give them a truly luxurious feel for a plush! Come and buy some of Sian's beautifully made gifts at reetsweet this sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment