Thursday

I dream in pattern: Meet 'Punto Belle'

If you had the chance to make your own print and design your dream pattern - would it be light and airy, small and pretty or bold and fun? 'Punto Belle' aka Lois would most certainly be described as the latter - bold, fun - with a little bit of aztec, crazy and beautiful all thrown in. Only 24, and with a degree in textile design Lois dreams of opening her own shop and designs beautifully handcrafted accessories out of her own patterned fabrics;




'Since I began Punto Belle I have dreamed about designing my own fabrics, as I did study textile design at university I know that my skills of pattern making couldn't go to waste so, I cracked on and began designing. I can't tell you how much happier I am now I have my own fabrics, I believe that this is a whole new chapter of Punto Belle and I believe that good things will come from this decision. My first ever fabric collection, called Go Geometric is just the start as I plan to release new fabrics every season correlating with new colour trends and seasons patterns. 



You can read all about Lois' exploits and designs on her lovely blog here, or come and chat to her at reetsweet on Dec 7th.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment