Thursday

The first of the gang... Mulberry Bush

The first of our December reetsweeters is a a very clean and sweet smelling lady; Rachel Beardsmore of 'Mulberry Bush' - a luxury soap company...


'My foray into soapmaking began earlier this year following a purchase of a handmade soap bar for a friend as a birthday gift. I found myself wondering how soap was produced, googled it and while searching I stumbled across a "soap school" close to home with an introductory course in how to make cold process soap only a matter of weeks away. I thought it was fate and booked myself on it immediately, since then I've been hooked!'


We love the chocolate easter-egg feel of these beautiful objects, they are full of personality and humour. The scents are intriguing and at christmas these are the perfect antidote to those difficult to buy for folk everyone knows! We welcome Rachel on board.





No comments:

Post a Comment