Tuesday

reetsweet valentines fair: preview of becky hodgson

There are two things I love 1) bears and 2) illustration, so if you put the two together it's like crack for me - I'm so so excited that for our valentine's fair on sat 11th feb at the leeds corn exchange we have becky hodgson joining us - a very talented young designer and illustrator...


I'll let her introduce herself, but the bear above is part some of her newer work she showed recently at the lovely headingley arts trail...

'Bonjour! My name is Becky Hodgson. I like to illustrate, design and make a variety of things. I do enjoy drawing animals (bears in particular) and spent a good majority of my university time doing so. I have recently graduated from Leeds college of Art with a 2.1 in Printed textiles.'

And yes, below that IS a repeat pattern design of an owl with a handbag - I almost squealed at it:



Catch Becky at the next reetsweet leeds sat 11th feb from 10am to 5pm...go to www.reetsweet.com to register for our newsletter to keep your inbox updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment