Thursday

reetsweet's christmas at sheffield: final countdown previews



I think it would be fair to say that I am a big kid, and here at reetsweet I get to let my inner child take over - the ethos behind reetsweet is about bringing a piece of handmade joy into people's lives, getting them away from the high street, buying local, handmade beautiful things!



One of my first reetsweet moments of amazement was seeing this lady's work the first time...Sian Wheatcroft of strawberry kitten; she makes utterly original toys (for big kids) that are so well made...a total joy! Sian began with the larger bears you see here, but has now moved on to making stunning jointed bears, and she also offers a range of prints, small accessories and the bear cushions. She will be at reetsweet's fair in sheffield's millenium gallery this sunday 27th with us from 12pm to 4pm...
see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment