Tuesday

ms. devall comes to reetsweet this oct!






Jade Devall is a new reetsweet find, a Designer and Illustrator currently creating a lovely range of kitchenware, textiles and gift cards. Working from her studio in Staffordshire she brings you designs that are innovative and beautiful...


''All my life I have enjoyed the simple things like going for afternoon tea, riding my bike down to the park and cooking 'til my hearts content (or at least until I couldn’t eat anymore!). I like to gaze out of my studio window and draw objects which then become narratives. I love going to vintage shops, charity shops and flee markets which often are great source of inspiration.

My ranges of illustrations are quirky and imaginativ
e and are all about the simple things in life that make me happy. I studied BA (HONS) Textile Design-Print at Birmingham University and whilst studying I sold vintage chinaware at fairs across the Midlands which gave me inspiration to go on and design my own chinaware and textiles. From all this I have now developed and designed a fully functional range which I hope you will enjoy and love.''




Jade will take centre stage at our next event the weekend of Oct 1st and 2nd - don't be late leeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment