Friday

last reetsweet...



We've asked our fans to contribute to our craft blog this week, and they've been emailing in what they bought last reetsweet for a competition....





First up is Hayley McColl...

''I love quirky, eye catching jewellery. It's such an ice breaker and conversation starter, people always come up and ask me where I got bits and pieces from or just to tell me they like a necklace I have on. It's a great way of making new friends because I can be a bit shy until I know someone. So when I saw this necklace I had to have it!

I loved it because it's so unusual, I've never seen anything else like it, it's a bit off a one off and I love things that are individual and make me stand out from the crowd a bit. It's really bright and eye catching and most of all it's FUN! It'll brighten up dull work outfits and make me and everyone else smile.

It's my new favourite thing because it just makes me happy to look at it. What more could you ask for?'' (Hayley's necklace is by Kim of Finest Imaginary)


I thought Hayley's description of what led her to buy it was just delightful and she is entered into our competition to win a voucher to spend at the next fair! Woop! If you would like to enter, email us over a picture of your last reetsweet purchase and a bit about why to reetsweetevents@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment