Sunday

pocket locket!




'My jewellery making obsession started when I was a student and I started selling at the weekly union market. From then on I have continued to develop my jewellery style and have become obsessed with all things vintage and now produce a range of vintage inspired charm necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and hair accessories. The name Laura’s Locket came from my favourite charm!...

Each piece of jewellery is designed and handmade by myself using all sorts of charms, flowers, pearls and bows and anything that I can find that’s pretty and a little bit quirky! I’m always on the look out for new and interesting charms and try to ensure that all my jewellery is as unique and individual as possible. I love designing as I go along and find this makes the prettiest items by finding colours and charms which work well together...




I am a Sheffield based maker having lived here for the last 5 years and have regularly attended craft fairs and markets. I also have an online shop on my website www.lauraslocket.co.uk and an Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/lauraslocketshop) which are updated regularly with new items and my whereabouts at craft fairs. Attending craft fairs has been a great way to find out which items people like and I really enjoy the feeling of giving my jewellery a new home!'


Laura's Lockets will make their first reetsweet appearance this coming sunday april 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment