Thursday

Anchors away!




Fresh new reetsweeter Bee Anchor will appear at the april fair...

'I create hair accessories and jewellery out of wool and textiles. I am interested in taking traditional and everyday techniques and applying them in a non-traditional way, such as making necklaces out of wool and manipulating material to make origami cranes. I love colour, patterns and textures and I think this shows in my work. All my accessories are made using locally sourced materials.
I have been making accessories for the last six years, but only started to sell them last summer at the Granary Wharf Pannier Market, and now at the corn exchange with reetsweet!'



There's a real buzz surrounding these and all the girls I have spoken too can't wait - get down to the next reetsweet april 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment