Tuesday

only in my dreams...


"Imogen's Imagination is the result of desire...albeit my desire to have a new hat to wear to every burlesque night I attended and not having the funds to do so! I started the label in 2005 and within weeks I was stocking the alternative shop Ultravixen (coincidentally the founder of Peek-a-boo, the first burlesque night in Sheffield).

This pleasurable partnership lasted for over a year, during which my designs regularly being seen around the city and receiving a great response. I was also privileged to be featured in Total Tattoo Magazine as part of an Ultravixen fashion spread with the delightful Kitten von Mew as the resident pin-up.
In September 2008 I re-launched Imogen's Imagination with vigour and now present to you the much expanded business you now see.




Whilst the original range originated with burlesque roots, it now aims to offer bespoke headwear to meet your needs whatever the occasion.
Whether you need something for the weekend, a showstopping accessory for your performance, something to top off your race day outfit or to wow the wedding guests, Imogen's Imagination will always provide a timely, personal, professional and affordable service. I am currently studying millinery as an evening student at Leeds College of Art and Design...hopefully you'll see some of the fruits of my research in the library coming through in my designs!"

Imogen appeared at the Dec fair and was very well received, come see her new designs on feb 6th at leeds corn exchange...reetsweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment